the great adventure

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Shoes don't stretch

I can't figure out how to get out of this. This place that I'm at. I dont mean for this blog to be all about how terrible my life is - because quite honestly, I have an amazing life. So why do I feel crummy?

Is there too big of a hole from not being full of God? He's given me everything and yet I feel like He's not answering. I know an unanswered prayer isn't always a "no" and a "no" isn't always an unanswered prayer. But I feel like I'm not getting either of those.

Sometimes I feel like I overflow with love for my family and friends. I have some amazing, incredible friends. And then I have some friends that I miscalculated their friendship and wound up hurt because of it.

I'm amazed and how hurtful people can be. Especially people who care about you. Or say they do.

I just feel like I can't move forward, or backward, but I certainly can't stay where I am.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:37 PM, Blogger Mad Duck said…

    Don't worry. You are moving forward all the time. You just can't always tell.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home