the great adventure

Thursday, June 01, 2006

life goes on

this growing up stuff, man I dont know...

Today was a better day than yesterday. Probably because I got to work in the office and didnt have to say "Press down, pull up on your lap bar and exit to your left" x2384923 times.

So SO excited to see Carrie Underwood this Saturday at Van Andel! Dierks Bentley and Kenny Chesney will be there too, but I'm fired up to see Carrie. I feel like a huge dork because her songs fit me perfectly...I'll probably go nuts!

It's amazing how much money I'm raking in at Michigan's Adventure. 93 hours in 2 weeks will do that, though. I guess I should just be grateful that I adore my job and don't mind being there over 45 hours a week. I actually am very very grateful.

I simply love when I hear old songs on the radio. Not old like Beatles, but old like Alanis Morrissette. I heard "Ironic" on the radio today and smiled through the whole thing...It made me think of 6th grade and how the past 10 years have gone by, but the song remains the same.

Some things never change. Some things never stop changing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home